how much did you pay for your paint job

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
My 2dr Tahoe needs no body work other than take care of a couple door dings and I have been quoted $3000 -$4500. The higher price is gauranteed for life, plus they remove all door handles, bumpers mirrors window outer trim etc so they do put in the time/labor

KennyB01

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
what have your est. been around?

$2500 to $3500, i use to do body work on heavy equipment, i always was painting one of my freinds rides, now i see why they would wait untill i had time to do it, out of 4 rides i restored (69 camaro, 74 nova ss, 71 motion vega, and a 81 chevy 1500 pick up) for myself i never realized the coast of doing it. we have bought paint for as much as $950.00 a quart (some pearl clear coat) but that was a special paint. O well wish i was still their.

DWillmont

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripped mine of all parts that unbolt or unscrew myself. Had **** ton of door dings removed minor dents some rust fixed sprayed wet sanded and buffed $ridiculous cheap!! like less than 2grand

mondos2001

Reaction score
Mines in the process. Its going to cost me 1k in material but I am doing all the body work myself and my friends charging me 100 to do it. Total of 1100 and its a custom firemist/metalic.