How did you decide on the CRAGAR SOFT 8's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sepiroth

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey all, I'm about dead set on going with the CRAGAR soft 8 16" whhels.

But there is another wheel stopping me. And that is the American Racing Black Wagon Wheel.

So, I guess I'm asking for your opinions on which would be the better wheel, as far as looks, form, and function go. It should be noted that I am looking for a wheel similar in looks to the Cragar Soft 8.

What say you?

Also, how would I go about searching for them on Ebay,craigslist, or the like?

Minimeh93

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they are simple, look good and cheap. and I don't think they could be overplayed like Rockstars are
You must be registered for see images

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Soft 8s. Without a doubt. They're clean, simple and inexpensive, but just don't look as cheap as wagon wheels.

reptilla

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i just bought some soft 8s.....awsome wheel,top notch for the price.

Dragit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the look and I know what ya mean about the rockstars. I think Im gonna slap the next person that tells me my truck would look badass on some kmc rockstars lol

dropped93

I want one of everything
Reaction score
I like the look and I know what ya mean about the rockstars. I think Im gonna slap the next person that tells me my truck would look badass on some kmc rockstars lol

i agree, soft 8s and a tire that actually have some sidewall. yea definately better than rockstarts imo