Hood release - 93 to 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On the 88-94 with it being the square handle design , and on the 95 up along the pillar trim. How could I attach the 95 up to the panel of th 93? I think i see where it goes but theres not a bolt or nut to secure handle to

I did dash swap and thats one of few components left.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277 KB · Views: 3

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
It's been forever since I interior-swapped the '94 3500HD but you'll have to make a hole for the locating dowel on the backside of the release handle, and IIRC a smaller one for the retaining screw. Best bet is make a template from a donor truck using the other common holes (kick panel clip holes for example) as guides.

Richard

jus10inbrla

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The parking brake seems to be a direcr replacement (once i get the new cable also) Im about to do a big order with rock auto after the bunny leaves sunday. Just ready to be back in my baby . This 10 min here 30 there then dont touch it for a month gets the best of me when i jump in daughters colorado… then i remember i dont have a note on either

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Position for routing approximately where it should be. Hole for locating pin. The high quality nutsert, or rivnuts, your preferred flavor. Sized appropriate for the handle base.
I prefer the steel ones with serrations to bite and hold, to resist turning with bolt or screw.
You must be registered for see images attach