Home made flip kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Alright, so after some thinking, searching, reading and finally coming to a conclusion... I want to make my own flip kit.

I will buy a perch for the axle, weld it on. From my research, Im like 90 percant sure that the axle gets pushed about half inch to an inch to allow your drive shaft some space. then I also have some shock extensions that should fit already.

But has anyone ever seen the perch (saddle) that have bolts welded to them... no need of having a ubolt...

http://smithracecraft.com/index.php...category_id=28&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
You might talk to Al. I'm pretty sure one of his trucks was done this way, by putting a new perch on the axle.

Sent from the big block!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You might talk to Al. I'm pretty sure one of his trucks was done this way, by putting a new perch on the axle.

Sent from the big block!

your talking about Sewlew right?

Looks cool but pricy. I would just use this and drill the front hole bigger.
http://www.pickupandracehaven.com/leaf-spring-perch-111652.cfm

Ive been looking for this!! first I had to try and figure out what it was called... every where I looked it was called a 'saddle' well... Jegs and summitracing don't have 'saddles'! now I figure out what it was called but they all like 35-40$ plus shipping! thanks for sending me this link, these are much cheaper. I was going to build my own perch with the built in bolts..

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Ain't been around for a few days. Here ya go!

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

That's Mark, Ze Mad Fabricator!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
yupp, that's what im going to do! im setting up the dually the same way as your truck Al, with the moved shock mounts and stuff ..