Hi been a member for a while and forgot to introduce myself

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tirebite

Reaction score
Hi, I signed up a while ago but never made a post. I just recently in the past year became a forums user. I have a lot of experience working on the 88-98 GM but only really dedicated my knowledge to solid axle conversions. I have a 94 RCSB that I put an 05' LS in. My back ground is metal fabrication, which luckily I do in the United States Air Force. I started of in a sheet metal career field,but have been retrained into metals technology. So now I am a machinist/welder that specializes in 3,4,5 axis programming/operating and traditional old school machining. I can make pretty much anything. I love learning from others and especially love seeing what other people are doing with their trucks. My other hobby is home brewing my own beer. Really great to pour a draft beer you made after a day of wrench turning and cheaper, you can make 5 gallons of beer for around $20!. Well, I am glad to be here and looking forward to hearing and responding to everyone. I spend most of my time on LS1Truck.com, but now that I remember this website exists, I will probably stay here. Chevy for life.

Tirebite

Reaction score
Love my beer too! I almost forgot,this forum was here, not really or just recently became a user of forums. Started using ls1truck.com for my conversion, but I am nowhere near the subject matter expert (SME) on these and need help. I know transmissions, transfer cases, axles and anything to do with fabricating. I am happy to be here and help in anyway I can. I also look forward into learning what other can do. I would like learn upholstery work, being military I sew my own uniforms too save money. Got a lot to learn but I am willing. Also any one in need of a 4.3 parts? Got some left over after the 4.3 to 5.3 swap/conversion.

Tirebite

Reaction score
I drink homebrew most of the time, and when I actually buy myself beer it mostly craft beer. If I had to choose between commercial brands, I choose the Miller-Coors brewing company. I am a big fan of the banquet beer, Coors Original. I Never go camping without a case or two in tow.

Nash

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome.. I have followed your build on LS1 site. Doing LS swap to my 92 truck. My 02 Sierra already has built LS1 w/ turbo and 4l80E.