HHEEELLLPPP =[

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
last night my truck just randomly went all crazy. i think the computer fried in it. the windshield wipers are goin nuts and wont turn off. the motor hardly stays running. while its running if i turn my headlights on it kills my motor and stops running, if i put the transmission in gear while its running it alsoo kills the engine. i have no signal lights or stereo. i dont know what to look at. the passenger door was opened and i think it pinched my amp power wire and grounded my truck out. i hope some one has an idea of what could be wrong :nono:

fun4me

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You have a ground issue. Check the grounds on the right fender by the battery, the back of the right (passenger) head, on both sides of the radiator, & the thermostat housing. There could be more but these are the ones that come to mind quickly.

Tinbender59

I AM JUST PLUM CRAZY
Reaction score
right on thanks alot. i just went out and started it again and everything worked fine. but im gunna look asap.

yes do grounds are flaky here then gone then back for no apparent reason, grounds are one thing that you cannot find a pattern of errors.