hey guys. New from RI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

custom rides

Reaction score
hey guys hows it goin. My name is KJ and I am new to the site but definitely not to forums. I live in Coventry RI and I just purchased my second truck last week and I'm very excited to start working on it. My first truck was a 1989 GMC s15 ex cab 2wd and I built her from the ground up. Unfortunately I had an 80 something year old lady jump out in front of me with her mini van. :facepalm: that ended that project. So now I have a 1988 GMC 1500 Extra cab with a 350 and an 8' bed. My plans are to do a 3" body with 2.5" suspension lift, exhaust, visor, headlights and tail lights, skid plate, roll bar, trail lights, and some other odds and ends.

barebones 1500

I'm That Guy
Reaction score
welcome, sounds like a good truck and pretty good plans for it. can't wait to see pics of it

custom rides

Reaction score
thanks. I cant wait for pictures as well lmao. I bought it last thursday and am getting her this week.

custom rides

Reaction score
here is my last truck. RIP :nono:

You must be registered for see images attach

custom rides

Reaction score
new truck

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Truck looks good. That black paint on the b-pillar threw me off.