Hey all from Wisconsin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Razor1981

Reaction score
Just saying hi from central Wisconsin. Traded my 97 Wrangler for a 97 K1500, it was a one owner who took great care of it. Really excited to start picking this site apart and learn all I can. I am not a professional mechanic, but my skills are right up there. Looking forward to turning this truck into a monster! I had a 99 Silverado years back and have been missing it. Just got the truck this last Tuesday. This weekend it got driven over 8 hours on a lil trip up north. Gotta say I absolutely love this truck.
If any of you have any suggestions or recommendations that would be cool.
Eventually it will be lifted, but not until I can figure out if I can get a taller door on the garage or if I gotta go get a place with a taller garage lol. Other than that I just want in looking cool n tough. :evillol:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site from the GMT400 staff!

As with every introduction, we require pics! Show us what you got!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds cool, welcome! x3 on the pics

Razor1981

Reaction score
I finally got some pics. You can just attach them? Seems like you have to have a pic sharing website or something... If so what site you guys all use. I'm rather new to this forum thing... :uhoh2:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got some pics. You can just attach them? Seems like you have to have a pic sharing website or something... If so what site you guys all use. I'm rather new to this forum thing... :uhoh2:

you could use photobucket, but I just use the photo album feature here.

1. Open up a second page/tab to do this with this thread on one, and GMT400 main page on the other.
2. On the main page click your name at the top right of the screen.
3. On the left hand side below your friends box, is the Albums box. Click "More" just to the right of the word Albums.
4. On the right hand side click "Create New Album"
5. Title it and save changes.
6. On the right hand side select "Upload Pictures" and a new tab/page will appear.
7. In the top right corner, select "Add Files" than click "Select Files"
8. Than just find the picture you want and than click "Upload Files"
9. Click "Done" and it will take you to your album with your uploaded picture(s).
10. Click Picture.
11. On the bottom right hand corner copy the object url.
12. Come back to this page, click the picture of the tree above the reply box, and paste the url.
13. Done.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Welcome! Definitely post some pics of your new beast. :evillol: This site has tons of information for things you can do to your truck, just look in the section you're looking to improve, and it's probably there. If not, just ask. This is probably one of my favorites, it's the first thing I saw on this site, and I can't wait to get it done -> http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?116-LED-Gauge-Install

Razor1981

Reaction score
Pics!!! Finally lol

Thanks Greg, I like this way a lot better, never much of a fan for photobucket. Now for all your viewing pleasure I finally got some pics :evillol:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

So far I have found all kinds of info on this site and hopefully I can add plenty more to give back. Thanks for the welcome guys!

Last edited: