here from michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Welcome from Ontario, Canada! Nice OBS! That wreck on the other hand... looked like it may have a been a beautiful truck at one point :(

rollin smoke

Reaction score
yea it was a nice truck for sure!!

got a pic of the new tires on the truck, they are badass tires and ride good and they are pretty quiet.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

got the back window tinted aswell but no before and after pic, hopefully get the others done tomorrow.

i need to start a build thread.....

rollin smoke

Reaction score
driving a little to fast into a jog in the road got on the brakes and she instanly started sliding, slid for about 50 feet in the middle of the road and she slid into the grass the front tire hit the grass busted the bead the rim dug and she flipped.

was going about 60ish when she started to slid the cops and the guy that towed it are totally surprised it didnt keep rolling; it went straight to the roof and stuck the landing. could of been worse. was the scariest thing ive ever experienced when youre sliding sideways at 60 in a truck that big its not a fun feeling. its just a hang on tight and wait for it to end feeling.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
driving a little to fast into a jog in the road got on the brakes and she instanly started sliding, slid for about 50 feet in the middle of the road and she slid into the grass the front tire hit the grass busted the bead the rim dug and she flipped.

was going about 60ish when she started to slid the cops and the guy that towed it are totally surprised it didnt keep rolling; it went straight to the roof and stuck the landing. could of been worse. was the scariest thing ive ever experienced when youre sliding sideways at 60 in a truck that big its not a fun feeling. its just a hang on tight and wait for it to end feeling.

well from the looks of it your lucky to be alive man.. anyways new truck looks awesome

rollin smoke

Reaction score
thanks!! its gunna get better just give it a few weeks and ill have more done on it.

got a huge list of things to do just gotta get started on them lol.

rollin smoke

Reaction score
Welcome, I am glad you came out of that accident ok!

thanks me too!!! got a big list hopefully get my sas and my 6.0 swap done in the next couple months.

got a new job and its been tying up a lot of my time. but just researching and gathering everything im gunna need.

Welcome from howell mi

thanks another local!! hopefully well be able to meet up and chill sometime