help me identify these wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Round ones! Seriously though, they look a lot like srt Dodge wheels.

KingSize

Reaction score
Dodge Charger SRT wheels! Thanks SkyLark. Those are actually the AWD version of the Dodge Charger wheel which are close but slightly different but you pointed me in the right direction, thanks.

Last edited:

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Those are actually the AWD version of the Dodge Charger wheel

Huh? Which are? The ones in the pic of the yellow Charger? Negatory; that's a Super Bee and they're based off the SRT8 - of which an AWD model was never offered.

Anyway those wheels are also found on the Dodge Magnum SRT8. The bolt pattern is 5x115mm so that's not what you see on that truck. Look to me like aftermarket wheels with a very similar styling.

Richard

Mischiefse7en

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

looks just like these 22" SRT8 wheels

You must be registered for see images attach

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
22" would be aftermarket reproductions because the OEM's only came in 20". Didn't come in chrome either.

Hard to imagine how someone fit those in there with adapters and tucked, unless they narrowed the control arms. Minimum adapter thickness is gonna be .75" and those wheels are 9" wide (the repros also available 10") with a +18 offset. (Real SRT's are +25; the repro wheels have the different offset to fit non-SRT Mopars)

Due to the exposed lug area I don't see how someone could re-drill them, either.

So yes - repro wheels either somehow with adapters, or a different wheel that has extremely similar styling.

Richard