help identifying this rim?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone was able to help me identify this rim? I have a set of 4 which were giving to me by a friend. He said they were on a 97 K1500, but no idea on the brand. I do know they are 15"x7" wide, and they bolt right up to mine, so chevy 6lug bolt pattern..... other then that I have no idea.

Anyone able to help? And what would be a decent tire size to run on these with my truck specs? Sorry for the poor picture - taken at night with my iphone.

You must be registered for see images attach

BlackBeauty

No I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've searched for about a half hour and the closest I've found is the "Custom Blade Wheels" that LMC Truck sells... AR is close but not them...

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
They are american racing not sure on the series of rim though, and id run 33s

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks for the fast replies. I have found them on one site, and ive been searching a ton ..... http://www.recycler.com/details/851685 same style but different size and lug pattern.

For the 33s, what should i look for? 33x12.5x15 ? or is 12.5 too wide, i have no idea of the offset of the rims.

vipergtrdj

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They worth anything? I got them for free, and not sure if I will run them yet. I plan on doing a 6" lift after winter, so I may go for bigger rims instead of these 15s.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
You could try your luck selling them on ebay, or craigs list because some people still like the retro look lol