Help identifying grille guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So at the yard today in the very back I found a lone brush guard. The owner didn't even know it was there, I put it up to one of the junkyard trucks and it seems to fit the 400s. I bought it but did not come with any mounting brackets and I can't make them myself. Here is a picture:

You must be registered for see images attach

Does anybody know anything about this grille guard. It is really heavy and it says Westin on the side but doesn't have a model number or anything and westin's website doesn't have anything. I wonder how much it is worth all fixed up and with new lights cause I really want a prerunner bar but I might put this on. Please let me know if you know anything about this, thanks!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I don't know the model... But those are the grill guards that came on a ton of Centurion conversion trucks back in the day.
Hard to say what it's worth, it just depends on if you find the right person to buy it.

MYT HI

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Looks like a luverne. I traded for one for my truck but turns out its for a gmt800

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like a luverne. I traded for one for my truck but turns out its for a gmt800

Yeah, it's extremely similar to one. The top bar is welded on this one while on the Luverne it's bolted, there are a couple small differences. I emailed them to see about buying some brackets. Boxer was right about it being a centurion thing I knew I had seem them before and that is where.

I pulled the lights off and cleaned it up a bit. If I can get the brackets i'm gonna throw some led pods in and clean it some more then decide if I wanna keep it.

MXR597

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just an update, I got some brackets and cleaned it up a bit, installed it on my truck. Picked up a light bar and got it all set up.

I'm pretty happy with it, the whole project cost me about $250 including the light bar.

You must be registered for see images attach