Help find bang for the buck 2" cowl hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mackbuster

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a 97 tahoe that I'm turning into a project since I screwed up the quarter panel but on the topic of cowl hoods. I'd like to know about what you people got and quality, simple bolt on etc etc. I've seen the key parts 2" cowls for 300 some, the lmc truck cowls for 400 and the goodmarks for 500. I want quality. I don't want to have to shim this and that but I wouldn't mind saving a dollar. And on a side note of what the exit part of cowl looks like.

Thanks for any help

Mackbuster

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone please help. I want to get my tahoe all prepped for paint before summer

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
I have a goodmark on my Monte carlo, fit real nice and was very well made, no shims.....thats all I got man.

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a goodmark 2" cowl on my truck paid $300 new from a guy that travels around the northeast coast swapmeets he is from Pennsylvania if I remember correctly,this weekend is the big 2 day swap meet here in mass near me I will ask him what his deal is on shipping and get contact info.where are you located?

Mackbuster

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm located in duncansville and an hour from Pittsburg and defiantly do let me know. I'd love to get a good mark for that price. Thanks for the help