Help cleaning wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arnold

Reaction score
new to cleaning/detail how could I get these wheels looking new again? Are the pretty much done for?

You must be registered for see images attach

kkirwan71

women problems
Reaction score
Far from done for. Like jr said some sanding and a good polish will have them looking new in 3 - 5 business days

sent from my glade air freshner

MIKE BROGDON

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I second the sand and polish to make look new again, a Powerball and a drill will be your buddy. If I needed them done quickly, I would use Eagle One MAG WHEEL CLEANER. This will not look half as good as a sand/polish job but works decent for a quick clean to remove all the grime and brake dust without making your fingers bleed. I use this also before I start a sand and polishing job.

Arnold

Reaction score
Cleaned them up a little

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my last truck, the wheels were never polished since new and the clear was cracked and flaking. I sanded the clear off with 220 and went through the grits to 1500 them compound and polish, I think the looked better than new. A quick going over with Mothers about once a month kept them nice. I do painted wheels for soap and water cleanup now.