Hello From North Maryland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

inthechateau

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Looking for a good forum for chevy trucks and maybe some help on my new to me 98 Z71 Silverado 1500. Been driving a 96 Tahoe for last 290,000 miles and ready to get back into a pick up. Found this one locally but it has a cooked engine. I've looked at a lot of trucks since I got home from my deployment but everything I have looked at has been loaded out with rusty bodies or frames. This 98 I just picked other than an over heated engine has a rustless body and frame, a real jem. Pulling an engine out of a 98 parts tahoe I have in the field and using the engine for the Silverado after a minor freshing up of a crank kit and new oil pump. Hope to have her on the road in a week or so.

I'm looking forward to chatting and sharing stories with you all. I've got 35+ years of automotive and Army aircraft maintenance experience and I'll help out all I can here. See ya all on the Forum.:boti:

The new addition to the fleet
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Scrufdog

Pork chop sandwiches
Reaction score
This is a great site. Welcome from Essex, MD.