hello from Hewitt TX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nathanb

Reaction score
well I am back. I ended up selling the dually to try and buy a house. well the house fell through so I need another vehicle as I was driving my dad's 93 chevy 1500 regular cab Cheyenne step side. it has been a good truck but at 6'2" and 300 lbs I do not fit in it to well. so I purchased a 2001 chevy suburban ls with 250000 miles for the wife. it needed the ac repair (small leak) and a few more things as well. But she keep wanting to drive my dodge again so I started to look for a replacement for the suburban. here is the suburban

You must be registered for see images attach

well I found a replacement.

You must be registered for see images attach

it is a 1996 crew cab c3500 dually Silverado with a 454 and 17" custom wheels. the truck has 235,000 miles on it but the motor and transmission came out of another truck and only has 86,000 on it. after a few maintenance things she is running great and has a nice exhaust to her. now I have to start adding accessories and I may paint it at some time. the interior is cleaner that my 04 dodge with only the dash being cracked in places. so far I love this truck and I will probably keep this one (unless someone offers a diesel as a trade).

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome back!!!! Love the duallies!

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit