Hello from Florida!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Been in the market for a while looking for a full size to replace a '97 Sonoma and picked up this 1999 Yukon Denali 2 weeks ago, I've been meaning to clean it so I could get a good picture but it's been pouring every day (gotta love that Florida weather!) I was originally looking for an ECSB truck both OBS and NBS but after looking at a bunch of junkers that people were asking crazy money for I found a deal that was hard to pass up on this Yukon 30 minutes from my house. 231k miles when I got it (233 now) but it's been taken care of. Along with plenty of maintenance done by the PO the trans was rebuilt 10 months ago and shifts great, original engine still going strong, planning on doing a full rebuild when something goes out. Also got a new steering box and MPFI spider on the way along with some other parts. Paint is pretty good besides some hail damage in the hood which I'll have paintless dent removal done sometime in the future. The interior is presentable, nothing is broken but has the typical GM peeling paint on some plastics which will get replaced as I come across the parts in the junkyard, and the seats are pretty worn so I'll replace them when I come across some better ones. Anyways here's the truck!
You must be registered for see images attach