Hello from Colorado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been lurkin' on this site for months now and finally created an account. Definitely enjoy all the info that's shared and seeing what others are doing with their trucks.

I bought my 89 RCLB nearly 6 years ago and, for whatever reason, it's one of my favorites out of the literally dozens of trucks that I've owned over the last 30+ years. Bought it from a kid for $900 bucks that had rattle canned the hood with flat black paint along with the Rally wheels, bumpers, mirrors and grill. But it ran well and underneath the hood still looked immaculate. It's come a long ways and there's still more to do.

Recently ditched the bench seat and installed buckets and center console from a '93, pulled the dash and repainted it, pulled the headliner and recovered it and used the opportunity to install a COMP/TEMP mirror.

You must be registered for see images attach

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks, like you, I have a lot of work in my 97 Silverado. You can view pics of my truck by clicking on my avatar, then album page, then the pic of my truck. I think I have 27 or 28 pics in there.

Bob L

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I like the color combo of your truck. It may be the first one I have seen with those colors.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard, I like the color combo of your truck. It may be the first one I have seen with those colors.
Thanks...

Ya know, I've been looking on the internet for a long time and I've yet to see a truck with this color combo. According to the RPO's it was a special order truck so maybe there really are very few with these colors?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm not much on pewter, but I like the way your trucks looks. That combs just works very nice. The inside looks very good too. The buckets and console are a very nice touch.