Hello from California!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rio.H1996

Reaction score
I brought a 1998 K1500 with the 5.7L vortec with almost 140k miles on the clock a few months ago and have been working on it steadily ever since. I'm on this site a lot just to get information regarding my truck so I finally decided to make an account. Without further ado here is my truck and it's great to be a part of this forum!
You must be registered for see images attach

Mods include:
4 in trailmaster lift
33' toyo open country m/t's
volant air intake
new muffler (cherry bomb vortex single in, dual out)
lots of plastidip
ebay headlights/taillights
and hopefully a lot more to come!

Rio.H1996

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah thats a perk of california weather, and where I live everything is paved so the only time it sees dirt is when i want it to. Still I somehow managed to blow out a shock absorber in the rear though :/

Wardi

Reaction score
Welcome - form a guy who's only been active on here for a week or so!! I'm down in the LA area with 2000 Z71 Tahoe, that I bought new in 2000. But me thinks I'll be on here more over the comming year.....stories/Mods to follow - some done!!

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Welcome font hear of many people running that lift

Rio.H1996

Reaction score
Welcome font hear of many people running that lift
Thank you! Yeah it's not a common lift but it came with the truck and I havent had any issues with it. It holds alignment really well and rides pretty smooth, well at least it did until i blew a shock lol