hello fellers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troy Denby

Reaction score
ASE master certified grease monkey, Christian(,and sinner),conservative, Hold a CDL but cant drive worth a dad gum, pull wrenches for FEDEX...all about my family (grandkids)and old chevy trucks.

Ive got a couple gmt400s and have always loved these trucks....They were new to the street the year after I graduated high school and lusted after them since...lol..Ive got a NNBS ( what BS) and a NBS but the best truck ever built was built by the general from 1988 till 1998. Ive got a 1955 and a 70 model too. My wife has informed me that I will have to sleep in the next one I buy. Member of several forums,where I provide mostly old school tech and comic relief.

As time allows Ill add details about my little trucks, with tidbits about my grandkids, guns...oh and food...lol.

Ill toss a few questions out and offer suggestions...even a hand if you aint too far off.

...as a teaser...Ive got a 90 model single cab swb with a Frankenstein .060 over roller small block that has surprised the stew out of me.....built out of spare parts and detritus from the shop floor, itll haze the tires at 40, and flat run off and hide from the little ecoboost fords everybody is hollering about...lol

Last edited:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house.
Don't mind the rubber walls.
Drugs are served an hour before breakfast and and hour after dinner.
Don't drool on the furniture, keep your feet off the table, and don't make the guys in white coats mad.

Just what this place needs! Got a spare chair here at the back of the class for ya. With the rest of us smart-*****!
We NEED pix of the '55, & the '70!