hello everyone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Thomas. I own a 1994 K1500. I've owned it since 2004 but just recently started really doing work to it that wasn't just stock repairs. My truck has 240,000 on it, But my motor only has about 60k on it and my transmission about 45k. I had the rear end rebuilt last yr and it has about 18k miles on it now. I put a detriot trutrac in it. I really do enjoy my truck and I hope to have it for many more yrs. I look foward to getting to know you all.

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

these are my newest pics which are still 6 months old, I'll be getting some new ones after i get my new tires and wheels, and get it a good wash and wax

bizzo15

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! Lots of good, specific GMT400 info here. Like everyone else said post up some pics of your truck!

Toms94z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I did a post of pics but it said it had to be approved by moderators first, i guess because I'm new and its photobucket images, so when it gets approved it should show up.