Hello, ANOTHER new guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steampunk1375

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hi, I've been lurking here for about a month, buying a K2500 crew cab shortbox next Friday. I've got to fly halfway across the province, spend two hours on a ferry and drive 10 hours home with it...but yeah.

I'm upgrading from the 1994 sonoma 4x4 I've been driving for 9 years, hoping the k2500 treats me as well as that Sonoma did.

So a little background I guess. Well I was a mechanic for 6 years, worked on lots of GMT400's over the years, so I know what I'm getting into. Three years ago I decided I needed a career change, went back to school and got a ticket in power engineering and have been working at a pulp mill for nearly two years.

Anyway, looking forward to being a member here. I'll post pics when I pick the truck up.

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride, looks like an adventure to buy a new truck up there. Pics when you pick it up!

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
2hr ferry gave it away for me.

Sounds like its coming from Van island.......Thats where my truck originally came from.

Pretty near rust free...:)

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
The more members the better!! We need pics