heads and cam???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not everyone starts out knowing everything and not always will there be answers in the search engine, i didnt see or hear about any of this on tv or read it in a magazine, i know alot about cars electrical mainly but i change parts and make my own repairs, when i have a question i have better luck getting answers when i make a thread on the subject...i understand what a cam does and what goes on in cylinder head but what i dont know is what changing the cam for a different lift/ duration does to make the engine perform better, imnot gonna blow cash on sumthing i dont know how it works...and btw i planned the 411 pcm swap and have lextech tune it....i understand changing heads or having them bored lets the motors bring in more air and return needs free flowing exhaust to get it out ust as efectively, its main th ecam i dont know about and what rate springs etc. is needed...sorry for flyin off the handle but those comments set me off...

Well when you see as many threads like this and worse as I an others have for years it get annoying and makes ya batty.