headlight installation problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukon mafia

Reaction score
http://www.carid.com/1995-gmc-yukon-headlights/spyder-crystal-headlights-euro-1316518.html
heres the link to give you a better idea of what i have.but its the parking lights with built in led housings., on the drivers side is hyper flashing but i dont understand why it is but the passenger side isnt!
but none of my running lights will come on front or back. excluding the low beams and hi beams they still work. and the turn signals still work also as well as the flashers.
also my gauge cluster is no longer lighting up.
mean green mentioned a electronic flasher to take care of hyper flashing but dont know how to combat the other problems

Also i am putting this out there to see if anyone else; has had this problem before and what did you do? also i looked around on the forum for a few and couldnt find any threads on this subject!! that or im just a dummy:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yikes, I ordered the same set but smoked. Hopefully I don't come across the same problem. Try an EP29 flasher first. Try Pep Boys ($15.99)

yukon mafia

Reaction score
Me too man, it was a pain in the ass and where do you put this ep29 flasher at??

yukon mafia

Reaction score
a fuse was blown. and was replaced.
the light housings wont adjust at all. and the leds are heating up or least one is. but im chewing carid out