Head unit for sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a jvc head unit for sale. It's in great condition and works nicely. It was installed in my 95 k1500 for around a year until I sold it. It has cd, 2 auxiliary inputs and a USB input. It's not fancy but it works good and has some nice features. I have the remote for it as well. If sold here I will include a dash install kit for any gmt400 and Gmt800 as well as GM cars.
You must be registered for see images
I would like to get $30 for it. Buyer pays shipping if not picked up locally.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It wouldn't let me edit. But the new radio I ordered came with the wire adapter. So I will solder(not butt connect) the adapter on if you would like. I had it soldered but un soldered it for sale but that's not an issue now

lha1992

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This should work in an 89 would it? My old stock radio wont pick up anymore. Its the old 3 piece setup. Pretty interested

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It should. The install kit and adapter say it will work for 88-02 trucks. I can take pictures of the adapter and install kit if you'd like.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
It should. The install kit and adapter say it will work for 88-02 trucks. I can take pictures of the adapter and install kit if you'd like.
The actual dash adpater from 88-94 is different from 95-02.

the plug is the same however.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It would be the same $12.35 since the flat rate boxes don't change with location or weight. It may need to go in a large box ($15) depending on if you want the original box or not and if the install kit will fit in the medium box.