hazard mod?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justme168

Reaction score
u could run a cut off at your brake switch then the hazards would always be working and when not in use turn back on

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
may be a better way to ask it, but is there a way to wire up the tail lights so both the upper and lower lights flash for hazards/turn signals, but the lower ones still work as brake lights?

95_bowtie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i do residential and comercial remodeling and sometimes pull trailers. When i have to park on the side of the road or wait for people to pass to back up, when my foot is on the brake people honk or get stupid so i have to put it in nuetral or park and it gets annoying real fast, even on a busy street. and im not to smart with electrical so it will have to be easy or explained clearly. thanks.

Justme168

Reaction score
Ok then what about a toggle switch (off and on ) and there is switch on the bracket for brake pedal cut the wire one side of the wire to one side of the switch and the other part of the wire u cut to the other side of the switch when u need haz light just hit switch when done flip back