Has anyone removed the mirror(glass part) from their 95-99 mirrors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want to remove the mirror (glass part only) and the backing plate has anyone done this before? Do they snap on and off like other mirrors? I don't want to crack the glass by yanking on it. Any info you can provide is appreciated, pic of mirrors are the glass i'm trying to remove thanks in advance!!

You must be registered for see images attach

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
Yes, it pops off, and if you happen to break the glass, you can buy the glass pre cut at oreilly auto parts for around $8.00.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
I need to replace my passenger side mirror. I broke it when I got mad after hitting my head on it, after looking at a red hot rotor.

Txwildman

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Credit for picture to me. Bahaha

Yeah sorry Purefection thanks I was to lazy to go get a pic of mine off the truck!! LOL And by the way these mirrors are for sale in the classified section of this forum courtesy of Purefection!! Now go buy them people!!!

Purefection

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah sorry Purefection thanks I was to lazy to go get a pic of mine off the truck!! LOL And by the way these mirrors are for sale in the classified section of this forum courtesy of Purefection!! Now go buy them people!!!

Lol no worries. Thanks!