Hard acceleration sputter....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Not to throw somethin stupid out there but check to make sure all spark plug wires are properly seated...i had one slide off but look like it was on and it was throwin the spark to the oil dip stick shorting out skmethin and it caused it to do the same thing you are describing. Just a thought

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaha... Thats wat I first thought with mine, sum sort of spark issue... Then got my tune done... Then i triple checked everything and still no fix...

JAW's

B/W Country & Amer. R&R
Reaction score
Hahaha... Thats wat I first thought with mine, sum sort of spark issue... Then got my tune done... Then i triple checked everything and still no fix...

Alright sorry then lol...sometimes its just simple and other times not soto much (like this)

DAGEN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I checked the wire's, I've never replaced the regulator or the injector setup and i've owned it 6 year's. Might be time.

monstar_est87

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright sorry then lol...sometimes its just simple and other times not soto much (like this)
Yea i wish it were that simple... But i like where ur heads at...

I checked the wire's, I've never replaced the regulator or the injector setup and i've owned it 6 year's. Might be time.

Same here I'm gonna look in2 this regulator myself... Hopefully ill be able to replace both the regulator and injector at the same time...