haha made my truck diesel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL @ the BBQ reply. Let us know if you're really going to undertake this project. You could def get a nice chunk for your 350 Vortec, if that's what you have. Around here they go for $650 just the motor all day.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
12 valve swap is easier with less wiring, but you would have to redo fuel lines, fuel tank and crossmembers

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL @ the BBQ reply. Let us know if you're really going to undertake this project. You could def get a nice chunk for your 350 Vortec, if that's what you have. Around here they go for $650 just the motor all day.

haha yeah im really doing the swap, tired of getting 220 miles to the tank. and really that much u sayy?... as faras the mirrors im deff going with the dodge towing mirrors. i had the gmt800 mirrors color matched and they got stolen, i didnt like them to much tho on my truck

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
broke into my truck stole mirrors phone and amp.. they wernt smart enough to take my radio out somhow? idk dont ask me

texasrebel88

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i ran into a predicument...found a guy 40 miles away that has a 97 5.9 with 170k miles, with trans, wiring harness and pcm for 2500

Last edited: