guess how much

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
It's a clean ride, but now worth that much. It's not like it's in show room floor condition. There are a few things they missed on, like the under coat. You can tell that they didn't take things apart and clean them, they just washed and spray bombed the bottom side.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
holy crap! i guessed 6-7 lol it is really clean but dayum!

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
When I see those I always imagine the wife badgering the guy to sell it, so he says "Ok, are you happy now??!?! Its on Craigslist! It will be gone in no time!!"

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
The ONLY reason I could somewhat understand is that it is a Yukon GT, which is pretty rare. It's clean, but I don't care for the wheels. Just not my style. And I'm pretty sure the GT's had some special graphics and paint, don't know why he wouldn't have kept or had that redone.

Either way, not worth 16k to me, but I don't blame him for hoping that it is worth that much to someone.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
That truck does have special paint. Check out above the rear wheels.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Sorry, I meant I wasn't sure if they were graphics or painted on the vehicle. Pretty sure they were decals, looking at it now. See the emblems on the side of this one. I think it actually looked sweet on a black truck, don't know why he would've gotten rid of it if it was a GT. :think:

You must be registered for see images attach

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like it,, id never pay that much,, heck i could build one like to for less,,,,