GREY99HOE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm planning to make a list of stuff I'd like/need to run past him. His pricing is close to or better than the local parts yard... and he's a cool guy :)

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ride past the yard 5 days a week... 3 real nice GMT400 and a GMT800 are employee driven. Every few weeks one of them gets some kind of an upgrade... I assume the best stuff is all ready spoken for :)

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you all so much!!! I just have a hobby of working on trucks and have plenty of leftovers to go around...and dont mind shipping stuff...i just hate evilbay...and would rather help keep all your rides going...

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't have any local yards around me, and he has 95% of what I need and can't get up in AK! So I am definitely running my list by him when I get back!

and i only buy trucks from charlotte nc and the atlanta ga area...because of "NO RUST" rust free southern truck parts..there are 2007 trucks in kentucky that the rockers are gone!!!

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you all so much!!! I just have a hobby of working on trucks and have plenty of leftovers to go around...and dont mind shipping stuff...i just hate evilbay...and would rather help keep all your rides going...

Thanks again!