Grey Interior paint match

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1995sierraz71

Reaction score
I've been searching for a while for a brand and shade of spray paint thAt would match the gray interior of my 95 SierRa but can't find anything. Bought a door panel for driver and passenger. Drivers side was blue, but I took it because crank window panels are hard to come by. Anyway, it's primered, but it don't match at all, so I just want to clean the interior look up a bit. This is the interior......
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 54

BubbaSmthr

Reaction score
In my experience the paint lmc sells, is usually the closest in color that you can find. It's not cheap, but it's definitely worth it. I believe it's called colorbond, not sure though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bowtie-till-i-die

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Or you could buy my old stock door panels, they are from my 98, all manual, and original Grey. Just a thought

4thesporty

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I used the stuff from LMC to match some grey interior I re-did and it worked really well.

I have also heard good stuff about SEM too, just not had any experience with it. As stated, prep is 80% of the project.

BubbaSmthr

Reaction score
^^ awesome thread. Thanks for the link.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk