Grease lubrication location on a 4th gen C/K

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey boys,

Happy to find a site dedicated to 4th gens!

I am wanting to do routine maintenance and am wanting to confirm where the grease locations are (or at the very least, how many?)

In total how many are there? I haven't looked yet but want to make sure I don't miss anything. I will also take detailed pictures and hopefully turn this into a DIY if one doesn't exist. Lubrication is pretty damn important! You put it in your engine, why not on your suspension

I know the interior changed for 95 but I think that the grease locations should be the same throughout for the series

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thunderstruck

Babuinos Móviles
Reaction score
There will also be one on the driveshaft near the pillow bearing, if your truck has a two-piece shaft.

DieselDetroit

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Single piece. Okay thanks I'll look for the 10 in the front. Surprised there's none in the back. Guess the bearing grease is the only thing moving

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jrsavoie

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
One is up under the front splash guard on the passenger side. You have to remove the splash guard to get to it.

Unless you install a MOOG problem solver - then you can access it behind the passenger wheel