Got my BRAND NEW motor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i finally got my truck back from the shop wednesday i was going to be goiing with a Jegs motor or a Jasper stock motor.... EVERYBODY around here said put in a jasper motor.... NOBODY around here will even install a jegs ( apparently around here there reputation for warranties is horrible.. But i get a call last week saying it will be a while before the jasper can be here and he says the next option is to get a Brand NEW not a Reman engine for the same price through a company he has delt with .. I have the full on GM warranty and went ahead and did the parts kit im loving the new motor ive noticed a nice power difference between it and a 223k motor.. but anyways im not sure if it was a cracked head or block we didnt take it apart due to the fact that i had to send it back as a core but i had my chocolate milk oil mixture all the way up through my throttle body all in mmy Mass airflow sensor and into my airbox surprisingly all mys sensors still worked but here is a picture of my motor under the valve cover

You must be registered for see images attach

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
it was cause from water being added to the engine so many times when my friend was trying to get it back to my house i was told there had to of been atleast 30 gallons of water added