Got my '88 back! After 8 years of separation!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
Why go to fleetside? I love the look of it as a stepside. BTW, the rally wheels painted with the two tone really look great!

Didn't get messed up too bad. Still looks better than that ugly burban!:uhoh2::jester:

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Why go to fleetside? I love the look of it as a stepside. BTW, the rally wheels painted with the two tone really look great!

Didn't get messed up too bad. Still looks better than that ugly burban!:uhoh2::jester:

It was originally a fleetside, and that's how I want it again. I didn't two tone the wheels. My buddy that I sold it to did. I always hated it. It reminds me of eye liner.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
How lucky! I would love to have my Blue '92 back! My parents say they see it at a house near theirs all the time!

You must be registered for see images attach

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool story. That's why I've never sold mine. I know I'd miss it.

My SS has gone thru some downtime over the years (usually due to loss of interest), but I usually get it back on the road again. Actually it has been down all summer due to a trans/clutch issue, but I got it running again Saturday and did a nice 150 mile trip in it.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
Parts are starting to pile up for this project...