Got my 86 Grand Prix windows tinted!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got my 86 Grand Prix windows tinted! (update)

So my parents got my windows tinted for Christmas. I think it looks pretty good. I got 20% with a front sun strip. Tell me what you think!!!! (Sorry if the pictures are too latge)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Looks good with the tint. Lowering it would be easy, Drop spindles from a mid 90's S-10 of Ebay $200. and a set of 3" rear springs from OPGI $130. It would look nice and level

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good with the tint. Lowering it would be easy, Drop spindles from a mid 90's S-10 of Ebay $200. and a set of 3" rear springs from OPGI $130. It would look nice and level
Thanks. I do need to lower the rear. I did the big 3 upgrade on my electrical system today! The volt meter stays steady with the system on. The original charge wire was really small.

Looks great, love the deep dish rims

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
Thank you. The wheels need the clear coat redone :/

Nice Christmas present. Looks good and lowering it would be good also.

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

On a side note:The day after the windows was tinted I was looking at the car and I noticed the window switch was broken on the driver side. The man did not tell me about it and it was dark out and I did not notice it. I talked to the man and he told me he checked to see If the windows was all the way up and when he pushed the button it just broke. I do not believe that because the switch looked perfectly fine and functioned normal. He has now agreed to buy me a new switch. I am just pissed off that he did not tell me in the first place. :Rant::boxing::thumbsdown:

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now the guy is acting like is is not going to replace it. I am beyond pissed off. Because he has already admitted fault and told me he was buying me a new switch. What should I do? I have been nice the whole time and I am begning to become mad.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Tell him you want a new switch or a full refund on the tint job. If not, you will be taking him to small claims court and warning everyone not to use his business. I know it's a small part, but owning up and doing nothing to fix it is no good and doesn't speak highly of him or his business.