got issues, drivers side is lower than passenger side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

southern_z71_92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok first off i have the old rcx 3 inch lift on my truck. brand new upper ball joints, brand new inner and outer tie rod ends, brand new idler are and brand new pitman arm. also have 15x10 offset wheels with 33/12.5/15 nitto trail grapplers.

since i had this truck the driver side has always sat atleast an inch lower than the passenger side in the front. i figured well its just my torsion bar needs to be cranked on the driver side. but today i went to a gravel parking lot, and was just playing around, there is a small sand mound in the parking lot so i attempted to drive up the smallest portion but with have open rear end it just kind went up then pushed, so after that i drove around for a bit then headed home. as soon as i went to get out of my truck i could tell that something wasnt right, so i closed to door and noticed that the driver side had dropped atleast a half an inch, my buddy said he had never noticed it before but could now. the shock on the driver side is a rancho with a red boot, i have no clue how old, what application, or really anything other than it is rancho. the passenger side is some sort of explorer shock. no clue just what the shock body say.

so what i am wanting to know is what could cause the driver side to suddenly just drop around a half an inch? do i need new shocks? what do you guys think?

thanks for any feed back. appreciate it.