Got a 144 for the 95!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks guys, the part # is 7740-1, i dont know if you could put a T/B on top of it or not, my motor is carburated.

shrapnel

Reaction score
is this the one that the TBI bolts right ontop of?? If so I have been looking for one for quite some time I thought they stopped making them??

If you get a TBI to carb adapter, I'm sure you could do it. But, from what I have read, the stock TBI won't cut it because it is too restrictive.

These have the potential to reach over 500hp at the flywheel. Brian from TBI-Chips recommends this 4 barrel TBI for applications over 400hp.

http://www.auto-nomics.com/cgi-bin/showresults?a=detail&part=12168-001

Also, Holley makes this 4 bbl TBI.

http://www.holley.com/950-24S.asp

I'd be interested how someone makes out with these. I haven't been able to find any info on anybody trying these.

Last edited:

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Carb off getting ready to pull old manifold.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cleaned and reay for the new one, had to shorten the oil sending unit to clear.

Lower pully installed, came with fine thread bolts, and of course my damper is coarse thread.

Getting closer, note the air cleaner is too tall, and the water neck needed changed. Last pic i took today as well.

Its running, not really noticable whine at idle, tomorow i will finish it up, mount the pillar pods and boost gauge, dial the timing in and may test drive it if its not raining.

Fast 95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guess im going to need to chang my sig, i have no clue what it will have now, going to need a dyno app!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo