Good shorty headers for 350 TBI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a 95 Tahoe 350 TBI 4x4 what would be good shorty headers to get for it? Dont want to deal with long tubes with it being 4x4 and having to fab up a pipe in place of the y pipe gonna get the s/s magnaflow y pipe so it all bolts up

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

g_0115

Reaction score
Use jba or gibson shorties jbas are better that's my opinion their about 300 for the set Gibson are 400

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
Use jba or gibson shorties jbas are better that's my opinion their about 300 for the set Gibson are 400

I was also thinking JBA, I had a 2000 Tundra years ago and I had put a set of them on and they were nice. I just didn't know if they were also good for these engines. I have been wanting to get headers too but since I'm in CA I have to deal with stupid strict smog laws. I will most likely also have to go shorties to be able to pass smog. JBA is in San Diego (er at least was LoL! ) so I can take a quick trip down there to pick them up too LoL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I was also thinking JBA, I had a 2000 Tundra years ago and I had put a set of them on and they were nice. I just didn't know if they were also good for these engines. I have been wanting to get headers too but since I'm in CA I have to deal with stupid strict smog laws. I will most likely also have to go shorties to be able to pass smog. JBA is in San Diego (er at least was LoL! ) so I can take a quick trip down there to pick them up too LoL!

you're near everyone lol!

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
you're near everyone lol!

LoL! Just lucky I guess. Although the drive to JBA is about an hour and a half. Where as Spintech is about 5 miles from my house LoL! Even more funny is Gibson is about 10 minutes down the freeway from me too LoL! It seems a lot of "cool" companies are in Southern California LoL!

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
LoL! Just lucky I guess. Although the drive to JBA is about an hour and a half. Where as Spintech is about 5 miles from my house LoL! Even more funny is Gibson is about 10 minutes down the freeway from me too LoL! It seems a lot of "cool" companies are in Southern California LoL!

Everything is in SoCal:lol:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Flowtechs. They have them on Summit for $150 and free shipping. That's what I'm going with probably next week or the week after.

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
I've heard good things about Flowtechs. They have them on Summit for $150 and free shipping. That's what I'm going with probably next week or the week after.

Oh really? I like that price point a lot better that's for sure. I will also have to look into those.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Was looking at those

Saw that, I saw them for $132 tho, kinda want ceramic coating tho

Next time I need headers, Im going with flowtech.

They look pretty good

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2