good offset for stock height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikey1994

Reaction score
Looking into some new rims for my new truck. I wanna go a little wider that stock with the new wheels. I'm planing on running 32 by 11.5 inch tires on 17 or 18 inch wheels. I don't wanna stick out past the fenders more than an inch so what offset would give me what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for the help.

CarolinaOBS

ZIP TIES AND PB BLASTER
Reaction score
Looking into some new rims for my new truck. I wanna go a little wider that stock with the new wheels. I'm planing on running 32 by 11.5 inch tires on 17 or 18 inch wheels. I don't wanna stick out past the fenders more than an inch so what offset would give me what I'm looking for. Thanks in advance for the help.

you want to look at a wheel with about 0 offset, stock wheels have tons of positive offset tucking them in. i have 32x12.5 tires and they stick out almost an inch in the BACK and a couple inches in the front. stocks with spacers measured out to -7mm offset.