going to post this hear since rims are shiny and go on outside. anyways.. Rim Repair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I am looking to see if anyone knows of any good rim repair shops that are not charging 300 bucks a rim to repair.. reason I am asking is I have a set of Boss 328s that are like brand new that I am looking to get repaired versus buying 2 new rims. The rims are about 300 bucks a piece which I know is not that outrageous, but looking to find a place that could do the job for less then that since these are pretty much spotless. these rims are aluminum of course too.. ( see rims)

So anybody have any good experience with any shops that are not real expensive let me know. All else fails I will have to get couple new rims

You must be registered for see images attach

notfastenuff

Reaction score
I wish you luck. I've got 3 sets of wheels in storage over that same issue. Never have found anyone willing to fix them reasonably. As for yours, with them being chrome, I'd say you'll be cheaper just replacing. To do them right, they'd have to be stripped, repaired, and then replated. Not gonna be cheap. I hate it for you. Those are good looking wheels.