GMT400 parts sale , lots of parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
I have so many parts, I opened Twisted Metal Garage in Greeneville TN

I have had over 300 trucks in 8 years.. currently parting out the following trucks

1995 2dr Tahoe
1996 excab 2wd C1500
1994 excab 2wd C1500 stepside
1994 2dr blazer k1500
2dr blazer Yukon k1500 frame
rustfree body 94 2dr blazer tub

also have 98 up s10 blazers 2drs (11 of them) lol

parting out 07 chevy HHR 2.4 also

you can contact this post, I will see email of it. super busy at the shop and I will reply asap Thanks.Erick
Any perfect gray leather front seats? I'd pay for shipping.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have any fog light switches with the bezel from the horizontal bezel plate to the right of the steering column? Also do you have the aux switch and retaining clip from the left side of steering column?

Also looking for a complete set of roof lights with as much wiring as possible.

95 up correct? I should have them both fog light switch and plate ,no on the clip and aux switch

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for some trip reset buttons and a large 96+ steering wheel in like-new condition. I know both of those are a long shot, but if you have either I'd gladly pay you for them. Here's my threads in the wanted section for clarification on what I'm asking about.

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/trip-reset-buttons.35301/

http://www.gmt400.com/threads/95-99-oem-steering-wheel-airbag-style-leather-wrapped.32084/

Regarding the steering wheel, I need one that looks like the picture that sewlow posted in my thread, 2nd post. Don't need the airbag or the cover, just the wheel.

nothing that's good condition right now, I buy trucks all the time

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any chance you have a verified working rear wiper multi switch assembly? How about some tan sun visors? Maybe a tan front bench seat armrest/console lid? What about headlight switch assembly with working lights?

should have the wiper switch , will look for the rest

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sorry for the delay, been extremely busy at the shop , rebuilt a 2008 5.3 burb motor, sold 3 motors out of wrecks I have here, just sold a 96 excab 2wd rolling frame , taking body off it now..lots of work, long hours out there.

also just got in a complete original 1990 Sierra ST 4.3 5spd bucket seat console stepside reg cab for total restoration , I am 2nd owner