gmt400 brake line diagrams

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fst3gen

Reaction score
hey guys i looking for a brake line digram for a 99 gmc yukon i have a busted line and i preety sure where is goes put i want to confirm before i order the line i have pics! any help would be greatly appreciated

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Front or rear... they are pretty self explanatory. Brake master to combo valve or abs unit then.. Front left from combo or abs unit to brake hose. Front right from combo/ABS unit across the rear of the front engine cross member then to brake hose.

Rear--combo and or abs unit down drivers side frame(inner side) rail to rear hose at frame rail above the axle.

Not really much to it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Front or rear... they are pretty self explanatory. Brake master to combo valve or abs unit then.. Front left from combo or abs unit to brake hose. Front right from combo/ABS unit across the rear of the front engine cross member then to brake hose.

Rear--combo and or abs unit down drivers side frame(inner side) rail to rear hose at frame rail above the axle.

Not really much to it...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

^^^What he said^^^ I just replaced some rusted out lines on my 94 k1500 burb and it is pretty easy to follow the lines. I found my leaks by jacking up the truck and having a helper hit the brakes while I was underneath with a light.