gmt 400 decal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darkrider

Dexter
Reaction score
Got my decal put on today and it looks great!!

You must be registered for see images attach

Now after seeing this i gotta ask how much would 2 of the middle design shown in this quote below in red and 12" long cost me?

unfortunately i don't have any pics of the actual decals i've done but these are the 3 different designs i've done for a few members. i also have the regular cab design just haven't made any yet.

rocket

Reaction score
can't see pics of your decals, wondering what they look like cause I would want one for the ext cab stepside I'm building

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much for the bottom decal in white? I would need 4 and there isn't any decal with a Tahoe in the background instead of the pickup?

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
You might better off messaging him, but I've tried a few times.. He told me to email him aswell.. I've done it all but seems to either forget or something. I'm not to sure if he's to busy anddoesnt have time or what not. You could always get some done locally. I've been wanting one for my back window, I guess we'll wait and see if itever happen? Lol

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You might better off messaging him, but I've tried a few times.. He told me to email him aswell.. I've done it all but seems to either forget or something. I'm not to sure if he's to busy anddoesnt have time or what not. You could always get some done locally. I've been wanting one for my back window, I guess we'll wait and see if itever happen? Lol

thanks for the info

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

how much for the top in white?

and sidenote whoever designed the decal can i get permission to use just the outline of the 400 and put a dif site under it? the other forum i am on has a small amount of obs trucks so i was curious if the designer had a prob? i just want the stand out and be different from the others who have the bland decal for the other site.

Thanks