GMC Corner Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
i was wondering if there was a way to fit the corner lights from a 94+ gmc grill on my 93 (single corner)? the only single corners i can find are stock orange and want something different. thanks, yall!

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Or just swap to a newer grille problem solved!!

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I don't want to do that until I repaint so I can color match better

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

If that's the case, I would probably just hold off on them.

Look at it this way, would you rather spend money now on something you're planning on replacing anyways......or just deal with the stock corners and save that money towards what you really want. In the end, it's much cheaper just to save until you can get what you want.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score

Look at it this way, would you rather spend money now on something you're planning on replacing anyways......or just deal with the stock corners and save that money towards what you really want. In the end, it's much cheaper just to save until you can get what you want.

This... and if you just can't deal with the stock amber lenses get some vht and tint them

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Did OP totally miss the eBay link to the one set of clears on all of eBay that will fit his truck?

EDIT - well OK, so the seller currently has 6 sets left. ;)

Richard

cjman250

Last Of A Dying Breed
Reaction score
Did OP totally miss the eBay link to the one set of clears on all of eBay that will fit his truck?

EDIT - well OK, so the seller currently has 6 sets left. ;)

Richard
I saw, not a big fan of the clear. I was hoping to find something black with an orange reflector in it as I am looking for smoked lights

Repainting is towards the bottom of the list along with the other expensive items, was hoping for a change until that comes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

GMC Burbalade

Busy slacking
Reaction score
If you want to update the look of the front end, did you consider black housing headlights and bumper lights? I think that would help a lot more than black corners.