glowshift pillar gauges

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

West Mi Mudder

OHHHH YEAHHHHH
Reaction score
91bluestreak ordered it for his suburban. He said he liked it. Im thinking about ordering it for mine.

Sent from my LG-P506 using Tapatalk 2

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i just dont like how they mount really, it looks bulky sticking past the a pillar and youd have to smooth it to get it to match but then youll have ne thing smoothed and the rest of your interior has grain. ive also heard many positives and negatives about the lifespan of their guages.

i like them but id trather put in the the radio delete area, or overhead console.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i just dont like how they mount really, it looks bulky sticking past the a pillar and youd have to smooth it to get it to match but then youll have ne thing smoothed and the rest of your interior has grain. ive also heard many positives and negatives about the lifespan of their guages.

i like them but id trather put in the the radio delete area, or overhead console.

my buddys got a 94 with a dual gauge pod ill take a picture tomorrow

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
do itt! all i know is my friend has them in his grand prix and the angle of them limits any idea of looking past the a pillar to see. also his are all pegged as high as they can go because they are broken.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
do itt! all i know is my friend has them in his grand prix and the angle of them limits any idea of looking past the a pillar to see. also his are all pegged as high as they can go because they are broken.

i like his and im tryin to get him to take it out before he sells his truck if he does so i can put it in my 88 ill get him to take a picture tomorrow if i can

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Ya, get some pictures if you could. I've always kinda been interested in more gauges as well.

Sent from my Vortec Powered iPhone using Tapatalk