GETTING CLOSER TO THE GROUND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got these last week but finally got around to posting it. Hope I can remember how to upload pics. Getting closer to the ground. Had a great transaction with twodoor a couple of weeks ago on Belltech lowered leaves. Had those installed and totally changed the look of the Hoe. Need to replace the rear shock because they are shot. I think the guys here at the shop overtightened the rear shackles cuz it feels a little stiff. No worries as soon as redo the front end I will loosen them up.
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• DSCF6769.jpg
    DSCF6769.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 12

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry for mis aligned pics, but I still can't figure this pics stuff out.

96twodoor

Dark side of the moon
Reaction score
You try making a Photobucket ? Then up load the pics to Photobucket and copy and paste the image code into your post. Oh I called you back earlier ,

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sorry bro not yet. Have been busy at work late and haven't had time to finish. Plus, ran into a small problem. Was trying to break apart the idler arm and the idler arm bracket and I think I screwed up the idler arm bracket. They were just too damn tight to break apart. So now I have to buy a new one. I will probably finish her up this weekend. Believe me, I can't wait to see how she's gonna look. I'm probably gonna want to go lower up front.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Before:

After :

Last edited: