Getting a loan for a Lift and Tires?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you trim your rockers yet????

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

yukon mafia

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies everyone. I might just do the 2'' block and crank and buy some decent size tires until i can afford a legit 6'' lift with 35's. Thanks for all the help

I went through high school and never drove ,, my father bought a 85 bronco beginning(august2011) of my senior year and had so many problems it wasnt driveable until a month(june2012) after i graduated and it still had problems...But during that period of time that it was getting repaired and i was hopeful that id get it in a timely manner, i was always looking at stuff to put on it. 6inch lift, 35s, KCs, paint, and a bunch of other stuff!!! and I get it man, you want a big lifted truck to drive into and out of school and something your friends can talk about at lunch or in the classroom,, but let me tell you how much your views change on stuff throughout highschool trucks included.(IT CHANGES ALOT) I think the only thing i didnt change my view on was girls!!!!!!!!! now i have a 4x4 95 2 door yukon and it runs and im happy!! what im saying is their is stuff you like now that you probably wont like by the time you graduate so just keep that in mind!!!!

SO I WOULD DEFF SAY NO TO THE LOAN CAUSE IN A FEW MONTHS YOU WOULD PROBABLY WISH YOU HAD DONE OTHER MODS THEN A LIFT AND TIRES AND BEAT YOUR SELF UP OVER IT!!!!!

IF ANYTHING GET A LOAN FOR A GOOD SOUND SYSTEM!!! Or save up for it! or sell stuff on craigslist!

Last edited:

adambru

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seen it before man, get enough for some decent used tires to get you through until you save some cash. The less you have to take out for a loan the better, banks are good at taking your money haha