Gauge cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Ed

Reaction score
Been doing some shopping and really like the S/W vintage style gauges. Has anyone fabbed their own backplate? I would buy one but I just don't like the layout that I'm seeing on most aftermarket ones plus I'd like to do a little personalization.

Wondering how hard this is going to be since that cluster plugs in. I'm guessing I am going to have perform surgery and re-wire this whole thing OR I could go mechanical? I misplaced my Haynes manual but I'm sure the wiring diagram will help for sure.

Other items I'm searching for: a good leather redo person in south jersey, a painter body man, and I need to paint this interior but I bought Coverlay door panels and the match is driving me nutso. I'm going to have to take it for a special mix I think. ( the other parts that is). Engine is coming along as we do it in the spare time and my guy is very busy. New holley, stainles headers edelbrock, Comp. 4x4 grind vortec heads...etc.. I am losing patience lol