Gas gauge vibrating fast..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have to say I just learn to live with it. The guage still works and the vibration is in such a tight back and fourth you can barely tell. Now when it fails to operate thats when I will replace it.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Have to say I just learn to live with it. The guage still works and the vibration is in such a tight back and fourth you can barely tell. Now when it fails to operate thats when I will replace it.

Mine does the same thing, but I'm just going to deal with it...I don't even notice it anymore, and as long as its working its not worth the hassle to replace

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Must be a common problem. My truck does that too...I've just learned to live with it, it's not really all that noticeable anyways. Other people only notice it if I point it out.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
There's no "stepper" but rather a "coil".

Over time the oil (inside) loses it's viscosity and becomes thin, only way around this is to replace with another.

-Truckin-